Turn any laundry room into a sanctuary with these easy renovation tips:
- Add a countertop so you have some usable workspace for folding and ironing.
- No room for a shelf, add handy caddies to hold your laundry soap and fabric softener and attach them to a wall.
- Add a handy drying rack for the clothes that cannot be placed in the dryer.
- Hang shelves and adjustable cabinets for extra storage.
- Choose shelves with hooks so you can hang shirts up after ironing.
- Choose proper lighting so you can see the stains and separate coloured laundry like a pro.
- Install proper flooring that is doesn’t damage if it gets wet.
For more renovation ideas, contact Century West Renovations at 306-522-9433. We are the specialists in home renovations and restorations!