As the article says “if you think all you need to do to get your home ready for fall is rake leaves, think again”.
Before the snow falls, there are a few things that should be done in and around your home to ensure you are ready for the winter months and no unforeseen issues occur during the chilliest time of year!
This Global News article outlines 7 tips to get your home ready:
- Clean your eavestroughs and downspouts
- Caulk around windows, doors and other openings
- Check/replace weather stripping
- Inspect your roof and chimney
- Put your air conditioner unit to rest
- Shut-off and drain outside faucets
- Clean and inspect your furnace
For more detail on each tip, click the link below and get to work!
Cheers to the new season!