When you build in The Creeks, you benefit from an impressive list of features reflecting the careful thought and planning that has gone into this outstanding development:
- your choice of 625 residential lots;
- residential condominium units;
- spacious lots from 35 to 42.5 m deep and from 14.5 to 21.34 m wide;
- housing design guidelines to enhance street appeal and secure your new-home investment;
- an extensive system of neighbourhood walking paths and green collectors;
- separated sidewalks, boulevard entry, and wide streets with upgraded ornamental street lighting;
- ample room on residential streets for vehicular traffic and parking;
- more than 12 acres of landscaped park space, in addition to environmental reserve areas;
- two neighbourhood parks, featuring multi-purpose fields, play structures, tree-lined pathways, berming, plant beds, seating, and rest areas;
- Chuka Creek, which borders the southern boundaries of the development and flows into the adjacent McKell Wascana Conservation Project;
- no commercial development;
- low traffic volumes.
Another advantage of building in The Creeks? Quick access to nearby communities and downtown Regina. Excessive travel time is never an issue when you live in The Creeks. Consider:
- you’re within 10 minutes of downtown Regina, the University of Regina, SIAST, or Wascana Centre, and only 15 minutes from the Regina airport;
- you have easy access to the retail shopping, services, home-improvement centres and restaurants in east Regina along Victoria Avenue;
- you’re close to both elementary and secondary schools, and only a three-minute drive away from the Sandra Schmirler Leisure Centre and the Sunrise Branch of the Regina Public Library.
No other development in Regina offers this mix of features and convenience…just one more reason The Creeks is the city’s most prestigious new neighbourhood.